Official Site for Alumni & Friends
The mission of the Redcoat Band Alumni Association (RBAA) is to actively assist, enthusiastically support, and aggressively promote the University of Georgia Redcoat Band programs and The University of Georgia through all reasonable and appropriate means. To accomplish these purposes, the Association shall vigorously pursue the following objectives:
- Raise money through regular membership contributions, special solicitations for donations, and other appropriate methods so as to provide band scholarships and other meaningful financial support to students participating in the University of Georgia Band.
- Communicate regularly with the alumni, friends, and supporters of The Redcoat Band programs.
Plan to Attend Homecoming 2015!
Missour at UGA Game - Saturday, October 17, 2015
Registration is opening - including game ticket and lunch reservations!
Registration Link - -- Clear your calendar so you can perform again in Sanford Stadium!
Please note: Game day tickets in the Redcoat Band Alumni Association's block of seats may only be purchased through this registration site until June 30th. After that date, you will have to purchase your game day ticket elsewhere.
Homecoming 2015 will be on October 17th against Missouri. Since this will be an important SEC game, we expect demand for tickets to be higher than normal. Please request only as many tickets as you will need.
Frequently Asked Questions - Updated May 12, 2015
HOMECOMING 2014 WAS A SUCCESS!
See you for Homecoming 2015 ....Once a Dawg, Always A Dawg ... and Forever a Redcoat!
The Georgia Redcoat Alumni Band: A loyal machine for 41 years
(Redcoat Alumni Band 2013 - see video @ 2:20 / Aux @ 4:30)
- - "Redcoat Band Alumni Shirt" and "Cap" direct from Oasis
- - Includes $5 personalizaion option
- - Items shipped to your address
- - "Legacy" or "Super G" logo option
We Had a Historic 2013 Homecoming!
We celebrated the 40th Anniversary of the Alumni Band with the biggest showing ever on the field!
967 Redcoats and Redcoat Alumni performed in Sanford Stadium!
Receive a signed and numbered print for a $28 donation to the Redcoat Scholarship Program