Official Site for Alumni & Friends
The mission of the Redcoat Band Alumni Association (RBAA) is to actively assist, enthusiastically support, and aggressively promote the University of Georgia Redcoat Band programs and The University of Georgia through all reasonable and appropriate means. To accomplish these purposes, the Association shall vigorously pursue the following objectives:
- Raise money through regular membership contributions, special solicitations for donations, and other appropriate methods so as to provide band scholarships and other meaningful financial support to students participating in the University of Georgia Band.
- Communicate regularly with the alumni, friends, and supporters of The Redcoat Band programs.
Plan to Attend Homecoming 2015!
Missour at UGA Game - Saturday, October 17, 2015
Registration is Open! - (including lunch reservations)
Game Tickets in the Redcoat Alumni block are SOLD OUT
Registration Link - -- Clear your calendar so you can perform again in Sanford Stadium!
A late fee of $5 will be added for registrations dated Aug. 1st to Sept. 15th. After Sept. 15, only walk-up registrations on the morning of Homecoming will be accepted, which incurs an additional $10 fee, plus donation. Please bring exact cash or check that morning.
Frequently Asked Questions - Updated June 26, 2015
HOMECOMING 2014 WAS A SUCCESS!
See you for Homecoming 2015 ....Once a Dawg, Always A Dawg ... and Forever a Redcoat!
The Georgia Redcoat Alumni Band: A loyal machine for 41 years
(Redcoat Alumni Band 2013 - see video @ 2:20 / Aux @ 4:30)
- - "Redcoat Band Alumni Shirt" and "Cap" direct from Oasis
- - Includes $5 personalizaion option
- - Items shipped to your address
- - "Legacy" or "Super G" logo option
We Had a Historic 2013 Homecoming!
We celebrated the 40th Anniversary of the Alumni Band with the biggest showing ever on the field!
967 Redcoats and Redcoat Alumni performed in Sanford Stadium!
Receive a signed and numbered print for a $28 donation to the Redcoat Scholarship Program