Official Site for Alumni & Friends
The mission of the Redcoat Band Alumni Association (RBAA) is to actively assist, enthusiastically support, and aggressively promote the University of Georgia Redcoat Band programs and The University of Georgia through all reasonable and appropriate means. To accomplish these purposes, the Association shall vigorously pursue the following objectives:
- Raise money through regular membership contributions, special solicitations for donations, and other appropriate methods so as to provide band scholarships and other meaningful financial support to students participating in the University of Georgia Band.
- Communicate regularly with the alumni, friends, and supporters of The Redcoat Band programs.
“Declarations,” composed by Steve Dancz, will be performed in the
DC-area by the Virginia Grand Military Band on Saturday, November 1st at 7:30PM.
The piece pays tribute to the Declaration of Independence and will be conducted by Dr. Allen Crowell at the Rachel M. Schlesinger Concert Hall and Arts Center, Northern Virginia Community College, Alexandria Campus, 3001 N. Beauregard Street, Alexandria, VA
For information and tickets contact Jeff Arwood: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Dancz can be reached at www.stevedancz.com
-- See Below --
HOMECOMING 2014 WAS A SUCCESS!
See you for Homecoming 2015 ....Once a Dawg, Always A Dawg ... and Forever a Redcoat!
The Georgia Redcoat Alumni Band: A loyal machine for 41 years
(Redcoat Alumni Band 2013 - see video @ 2:20 / Aux @ 4:30)
- - "Redcoat Band Alumni Shirt" and "Cap" direct from Oasis
- - Includes $5 personalizaion option
- - Items shipped to your address
- - "Legacy" or "Super G" logo option
We Had a Historic 2013 Homecoming!
We celebrated the 40th Anniversary of the Alumni Band with the biggest showing ever on the field!
967 Redcoats and Redcoat Alumni performed in Sanford Stadium!
Receive a signed and numbered print for a $28 donation to the Redcoat Scholarship Program